The bottled water market is projected to be valued at US$506.55 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 11.4% over the forecast period.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, U.S., May 15, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The global bottled water market is expected to be worth US$506.55 billion by 2028 compared to US$218.24 billion in 2020 , representing a CAGR of 11.4% over the forecast period. The exponential expansion of the market can be attributed to increasing awareness of the health benefits of bottled water, availability of different flavors and ease of use. Bottled water can be either carbonated or not and is available in plastic and glass packaging. Increasing concern about the nutritional benefits of bottled water has propelled its use among the younger generation and, in turn, propelled market growth.
The increasing trend towards bottled water has also resulted in numerous restaurants offering bottled water to meet growing consumer demand. Additionally, the FDA’s strict regulatory guidelines for bottled water have increased consumer confidence in such products. The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic also acted as a market growth factor as the demand for bottled water experienced a massive surge in the initial phase of the pandemic with widespread lockdowns, increasing health awareness and consumer stockpiling.
The rapid increase in health and wellness trends among consumers has also contributed to the market expansion. However, the environmental and health risks associated with the use of bottled water can potentially hamper market growth. The inefficient recycling of plastic bottles and increasing energy consumption during processing and shipping are major restraining factors. Furthermore, high operating costs of the production units are also forecast to hamper the market expansion during the projected time frame.
The Bottled Water Market has been segmented into key regions of the world providing analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industry chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, sales contribution and presence of key players in each Region. The report provides a country-wise analysis of the market to better understand the regional spread and progress of the bottled water market.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3820
The research report provides details on leading companies operating in the global bottled water market, global position, financial standing, licensing agreement, product and service portfolio, and revenue contribution of each market player. Major players in the market are focused on implementing various strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, business expansion plans, new product launches, partnerships, collaborations and joint ventures to improve their product base and gain a solid position in the market.
Increasing consumer appetite for functional, organic and probiotic foods and beverages is fueling the growth of the global food and beverage market. Various studies show health benefits associated with “ethnic” and organic foods. These foods improve cardiovascular health, improve arthritis, digestive problems, and other inflammatory conditions. Consumers are beginning to focus on mindful eating and consuming foods for health and wellness. Changing consumer eating and nutritional habits are driving brand owners and new entrants to adopt healthy food options. Several clean label products have been launched and consumer curiosity about new products is immense
Rising middle-class consumers with rising incomes in developing countries like India and China will fuel the growth of the food and beverage market. Moreover, increasing consumer preference for food and beverage sourcing from online platforms due to variety, cost and time savings will boost the market size by 2028.
Some of the leading market players are listed below:
• The Coca Cola company,
• Primo Water Corporation,
• FIJI Water Company LLC,
• VOSS WATER,
• RHODIUS mineral springs and drinks GmbH & Co. KG,
• Bisleri International Pvt. GmbH.,
• Danone S.A.,
• Nogfu Source,
• Gerolsteiner Brunnen GmbH & Co. KG.
Buy the premium report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3820
The global Bottled Water industries are also studied on the basis of leading segments, and dominant product and application segments are examined in detail. The report aims to help readers to benefit from the growth prospects that exist in the market in the global bottled water industry. It provides essential information on drivers and restraints affecting the leading segments in the global Bottled Water Industry.
Bottled Water Market Segment By Type:
Bottled Water Market Segmentation Based on Category Outlook:
• With taste
Bottled Water Market Segmentation Based on Distribution Channel Outlook:
• Outside trade
• In trade
For comprehensive coverage, the report discusses growth prospects, opportunities, and challenges. The market report takes into account various key factors across the leading regions.
Bottled Water Market Segment By Regions:
• North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, rest of Asia Pacific)
• Latin America (Brazil, rest of Latin America)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Key Features of the Global Bottled Water Market:
• The report provides detailed estimates at a regional level with manufacturers, consumption, sales and import/export dynamics.
• The report provides details of manufacturers/suppliers in the market, company overview, pricing analysis, financial standing, product portfolio and gross profit of leading companies.
• Company profile with prevailing expansion strategies, revenue generation and recent developments.
• Optimal strategic initiatives for new entrants.
• Manufacturing processes, suppliers, costs, production and consumption rates, mode of transport and cost structuring, and value chain analysis.
• The study also includes supply chain trends, including detailed descriptions of the latest technological developments
Request report customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3820
Thank you for reading our research report. We also offer customization of reports according to customer requirements. Please contact us to learn more about the customization plan and our team will offer you the most suitable report at the earliest.
Key questions addressed in the report:
• Which are the major players in the global bottled water market?
• What are the key factors expected to hamper the revenue growth of the global market?
• What market size is the global bottled water market expected to reach during the forecast period?
• In which application segment, revenue is expected to grow at a rapid CAGR between 2021 and 2028?
• Which region is expected to account for a robust share of sales during the forecast period?
• Which regional segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR in sales during the forecast period?
• What is the CGAR revenue expected of the global bottled water market during the forecast period?
• What are the key findings of Porter’s five force analysis of the bottled water market?
Explore trend research reports by report and data:
Carrageenan Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/carrageenan-market
Cocoa Powder Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cocoa-powder-market
Coconut Sugar Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/coconut-sugar-market
Cultured Meat Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cultured-meat-market
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm offering syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are solely focused on your purpose of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics and industries and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We provide market intelligence studies that ensure relevant and fact-based research across a wide range of industries including healthcare, technology, chemical, energy and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure our clients are up to date with the latest trends in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from different disciplines.
reports and data
email us here
Visit us on social media: