DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–That “Global Agricultural Microbes Market Report 2022” Report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global agricultural microbes market is expected to grow from US$4.25 billion in 2021 to US$5.06 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.2%. The agricultural microbes market is expected to reach $8.84 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 15%.
The agricultural microbes market consists of the sale of agricultural microbes by companies (organizations, sole proprietorships and partnerships) which includes microbes such as fungi, bacteria and viruses used in agricultural agriculture. Agricultural microbes are the soil microorganisms essential for breaking down organic matter and recycling old plant material. They offer numerous benefits including drought tolerance, heat tolerance, insect resistance, and plant disease resistance.
The main types of agricultural microbes are bacteria, fungi, viruses and others. The microbes are formulated by dry and liquid formulation and used for crop protection and soil improvement. Bacteria are a type of soil microorganism that help transform soil. These are also used as organic fertilizer for crop production to produce the yield organically. The different types of application include soil treatment, foliar spraying and seed treatment, which are applied in various crops such as cereals and cereals, oilseeds and legumes, fruits and vegetables, turf and ornamentals.
North America was the largest region in the Agricultural Microbes Market in 2021. The regions covered in Agricultural Microbes report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Rising awareness of organic farming is expected to drive the growth of agricultural microbes market in the future. Organic farming is a type of farming that does not use chemical pesticides, fertilizers or other additives in agriculture. Organic farming uses a diverse community of microorganisms to protect crops from disease and maintain soil health and productivity.
For example, according to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United States, in 2021, organic farming will be adopted and practiced in 187 countries, and nearly 72.3 million hectares of agricultural land will be organically managed by nearly 3.1 million farmers. In addition, sales of organic food reached more than US$115.49 billion (€106 billion) worldwide in 2019. Therefore, raising awareness of organic farming is driving the agricultural microbes market.
Increasing investment has become a key trend gaining popularity in the agricultural microbes market. Large companies involved in agricultural microbes focus on investments to develop new technologies and products.
For example, in February 2021, ADM, a US-based nutrition, agricultural origin and processing company, announced a significant investment in Acies Bio, a Slovenia-based biotechnology company specializing in research and development and manufacturing services for development and expansion Synthetic biology and precision fermentation technologies for use in food processing, agriculture and industry. This investment will enable ADM to accelerate precision microbial fermentation activities by leveraging Acies Bio’s significant microbial expertise and contract manufacturing services.
1) By type: bacteria; Mushrooms; Virus; Other kinds
2) After formulation: dry formulation; Liquid formulation
3) By function: crop protection; soil improvement
4) By application type: soil treatment; foliar spray; seed treatment
5) By application: cereals and grains; oilseeds and legumes; Fruits and vegetables; lawn and ornamental plants
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of Agricultural Microbial Market
3. Agricultural Microbes Market Trends and Strategies
4. Effects of COVID-19 on agricultural microbes
5. Agricultural Microbial Market Size & Growth
6. Agricultural Microbes Market Segmentation
7. Regional and country analysis of Agricultural Microbial Market
8. Asia-Pacific Agricultural Microbes Market
9. China’s Agricultural Microbes Market
10. Indian Agricultural Microbes Market
11. Japan’s Agricultural Microbes Market
12. Australian Agricultural Microbes Market
13. Indonesia Agricultural Microbes Market
14. South Korea Agricultural Microbes Market
15. Western Europe Agricultural Microbes Market
16. UK Agricultural Microbial Market
17. Germany Agromicrobial Market
18. France Agromicrobial Market
19. Agromicrobial Market in Eastern Europe
20. Russia’s Agricultural Microbes Market
21. North American Agricultural Microbes Market
22. US Agricultural Microbes Market
23. South American Agricultural Microbes Market
24. Brazil’s Agricultural Microbes Market
25. Middle East Agricultural Microbes Market
26. Africa’s Agricultural Microbial Market
27. Agricultural Microbes Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Major mergers and acquisitions in the agricultural microbes market
29. Future outlook and potential analysis for agricultural microbes market
Arysta Lifescience Limited
Certis USA LLC
Chr. Hansen A/S
Marrone organic innovations
For more information about this report, see https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zdx2kb