NEW YORK, June 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The global gardening equipment market will surpass $ 97 billion in 2021 and expands in the forecast year 2021-2031 with a CAGR of around 6%. The increasing demand for fuel-efficient and energy-efficient garden tools is fueling market growth.
Technological advances such as the development of hybrid lawnmowers, power tools, and lawn aerators have fueled market growth. The increasing emphasis on do-it-yourself activities at home is creating a demand for effective and accessible garden tools in the marketplace.
The increasing consumer preference for organic products, coupled with an increasing awareness of the harmful effects of pesticides, is driving the demand for sustainable agriculture and thus the sale of garden tools.
According to a study by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, organic farming is practiced in more than 187 countries around the world, with 72.3 million hectares of land being managed by approximately 3.1 million farmers. The need for advanced gardening tools in organic farming will fuel market growth over the forecast period.
The unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak has forced people to live indoors to contain the spread of the virus. Due to lengthy lockdowns, many consider gardening a recreational activity.
For more insights into the market, request a sample of this report from Market
Also, to ensure safety, people avoid hiring lawn maintenance workers and actively participate in lawn maintenance activities. This has created a significant demand in the garden tool market.
According to the study by Fact.MR, North America will provide lucrative opportunities for market participants due to the presence of key market players and established consumer interest in gardening activities will increase sales over the forecast period.
“Recent developments and technological advances in gardening tools such as hybrid lawnmowers that effectively manage fuel efficiency, time consumption and pollution have increased demand for gardening tools around the world,” said a Fact.MR analyst.
The central theses
- The growing preference of consumers for organic farming in various regions is driving sales in the market.
- In terms of product type, lawn mowers dominate the garden tool market and are the most popular garden tool.
- The residential segment is expected to be in high demand due to the growing urban population and global per capita spending on gardening and landscaping.
- North America will have the highest demand in the gardening equipment market, which is due to the growing interest in local gardening culture and the high disposable income.
- Growing interest in horticulture and landscaping activities in the UK is a major driver of sales.
- Technological innovations and advancements in devices that provide accessibility and fuel efficiency will drive sales in the market.
- The growing popularity of the DIY garden trend in different regions will fuel the market growth.
- Increasing landscaping activities in residential and commercial projects will generate demand for garden tools and thus stimulate market growth.
- Price fluctuations, high cost of replacing equipment and maintenance costs will hamper market growth.
Have this report customized for specific research solutions
According to Fact.MR’s analysis, the major players in the market are relying on various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as product launches, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and capacity expansions to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Some important developments are:
- in the September 2020, KPS Capital Partners, LP acquired Briggs & Stratton including its assets and wholly owned subsidiaries. The acquisition aims to increase investments in research and development, technology and product development. KPS has also offered Briggs & Stratton to provide resources for strategic acquisitions.
- Bosch has launched a new Indego robot lawn mower equipped with built-in technology to intelligently map and mow a lawn or garden area. The product has a diverse range of products that are suitable for both private and commercial purposes.
More insights into the gardening equipment market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the garden equipment market. To understand global market potential, growth, and scope, the market is segmented by product (hand tools, Cape Cod weeders, pavement weeders, fishtail weeders, scissors and scissors, lawnmowers and trimmers, edgers), end-users ( Home garden tools, commercial garden tools), distribution channel (online sales, retail sales and dealer sales) and in six regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan and Middle East Asia).
Discover the coverage of Fact.MR at the Industry & Goods
Lawnmower Market – The increased use of lawnmowers to maintain public facilities such as schools, parks and sports fields is expected to boost the lawnmower market. The growing demand for landscaping services in emerging economies is expected to expand the lawnmower market by adding aesthetic value to a property. In addition, the increasing popularity of green roofs is expected to increase the demand for lawnmowers.
Lawn roller market – The market has expanded significantly due to the high demand from the agricultural industry for better seed-soil contact. In addition, the growing interest in automation is expected to continue this trend over the forecast period. The increased interest in organic foods to improve health and taste is having a significant impact on sales, which is expected to drive lawn roll manufacturing.
Lawn aerator market – Growing interest in landscaping as well as an increase in residential and commercial construction projects. Additionally, lawn aerator sales are forecast to spike as the creation of outdoor amenities such as outdoor kitchens, lounges, relaxation areas, and party pools increases. Increased investments in sports facilities such as playgrounds, golf courses and soccer fields should also contribute significantly to the emergence of lawn aerators.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us in their most important decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, while our global headquarters in Dubai. While our seasoned consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is customer confidence in our expertise. We cover a wide spectrum – from Automotive & Industry 4.0 to Healthcare & Retail – our coverage is extensive, but we make sure that the most niche categories are also analyzed. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
US sales office:
11140 Rockville pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [emailÂ protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter